Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Long time no update

Not much going on here. We got the floors done last month and love them! The house can actually feel clean now.

This weekend I'm having a garage sale to try to clear out some stuff. We got a fold down sofa to go downstairs so P's bachelor couch can go bye bye. Once we need a nursery upstairs, we'll move the spare bedroom downstairs and the couch will go in there.

I found out today there's a chance I can finish up my degree this summer. I need to finish a project before vacation and then finish my paper in the few weeks after vacation. It seems doable so hopefully I can make it happen. I'll be so relieved to have that done.

No news on the baby front. Today is the day I'd expect to start if not for the progesterone. I don't know when to expect to start with the progesterone--last month was about 2 weeks late but it was also the first cycle so it may have been later because of that. IF I don't start, I'm going to try to not test at all for 2 weeks. Thus far it hasn't been hard because after last month I wouldn't believe a positive anyway. If I do start this month I'll have a HSG a week to 10 days afterwards so they can look at the structure of my uterus. Then we can officially start trying again.

I don't care much for the progesterone. It doesn't really make me nauseous or give me sore boobs but I think it's why I'm so tired all the time.

More later-

lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment