Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Kiss it!

So there are a couple of you who read here that I KNOW have heard this story. But I love it and want to make sure I don't forget this sweet stage. Isla is in the "kiss it and make it better" phase. Momma and Daddy can cure anything with a kiss to the affected area (and it's symmetrical counterpart). We're also in a "hyped up before bed" stage and a "try to jump all the time stage." Recently I had her on my lap trying to get her dressed for bed after her bath. She was hyper and trying to do acrobatics on my lap. I was worried that she was going to fall so about the second or third time I got on to her, I swatted her tush (seriously, we spank her much harder when we're playing with her than the few times we do so when she's in trouble). Her little eyes got big, she looked shocked, pouted out her lip, pushed out her hip to turn her backside towards me, and said "kiss it! kiss it!"

Love that little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment