Monday, May 17, 2010

New toys!!

It's hard to keep up with all the changes in Isla the past few weeks. Everyday she's grabbing more, kicking more, talking more, and coming closer to flipping over.

She found her feet last weekend and has two new favorite toys. She's also been reaching and grabbing her other toys more and more. She loves to lay on her play mat and reach up to the toys hanging down. She'll grab ahold of them and pull. Tonight she was getting mad because she couldn't grasp the ball hanging over her head.

Eating is going a lot better and she's up to 11 pounds. We're still on the low end of the growth curve but I think she's gained a little on her curve since our last doctor's visit. We go next Thursday for our 4 month check and shots.

There have been times lately I just want to walk out of work and go get Isla, find her Daddy at work, and just hug them both. I can't believe how much I love this little girl and my wonderful P.

More later--I have pictures of Isla with her great grandparents that I want to add here.

No comments:

Post a Comment