Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rolling, rolling, rolling....

Isla has always hated tummy time. She did a few push ups a few weeks ago but she wouldn't do them on a regular basis. But last night I laid her in the floor on her tummy and she immediately went into push up position. Within 60 seconds she was on her back. She did it again as I went to get the video camera. Then she did it for the camera and a few more times. She did it a few times for Grandma this morning too.

We've also tried new foods. Pears are okay. Not bad but not a favorite. Avocado was also okay. She liked it better with pears. But squash? Squash? YUMM-O! That baby can chow down on some squash! She would have kept eating it this evening if I would have gotten her seconds but I didn't want to give her too much since she's just started eating "solids."

And mommy finally got a laugh. Daddy says it was a grunt, but I say it was a laugh. We were playing, she was smiling, and it was Mother's Day. That was her gift to mommy.

Still need to post new photos. I also need to upload some videos too.

No comments:

Post a Comment