Monday, November 15, 2010

Gotta keep some pics close to the top!






I may have posted about this before, but oh well. My friend A's little boy J likes to see pictures of babies on her phone. At 4:30 in the morning. I try to keep pics close to the top so she can pull up the blog for J quickly. At 4:30 in the morning.

When P came in today, Isla looked at him and said "Daddy!" We could tell that she knows that word receptively for a few weeks, but the last few days it seems she knows it expressively also.

We had a playdate yesterday. Isla took S's pacifier out of his mouth a few times. I'm not sure what she would have done with it had I not stopped her. I suspect it would have gone in hers. She's been chewing on everything lately. Including mommy. We're going to have to have a biting intervention soon. So far we're trying saying "no bite" and sitting her in the floor away from us. Another suggestion I've read is to "cry" when they do it. Apparently our kid is a sociopath-she had no qualms about making mommy cry tonight. Another suggestion is to push whatever she's biting into her mouth more--this is actually what P used to do with the dogs. We'll see which seems to work the best.

Pictures as promised....

No comments:

Post a Comment