Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Daddy and Baby

Isla and P have been hanging out on Monday nights while I take a photography class. Last night I get a TM about the time class starts that says "your daughter found my belly button and won't let me be." She thought it was hilarious to lift his shirt and tickle his belly. Wish I'd seen it--she wouldn't do it tonight.

We forgot to take the Winston picture today so for the first time since the "fresh out of the womb" picture, the monthly anniversary picture wasn't taken on the 12th. We'll do that tomorrow.

I took Isla to see my parents and my mom's aunt L today. On the way there, Isla was able to reach a box of wet wipes. When we got there, I opened the car door and the. whole. box. of wipes. had been pulled out, one by one, and discarded in the seat. She was SO proud of herself when momma saw what she did!

No comments:

Post a Comment