Friday, July 18, 2014

A Day In My Life....Or What I Tried To Eat Yesterday

A photo-ocumentary by Sierra

Hi....I'm Sierra. WHOA--close-up on that selfie. Looking a little blurry. Oh well, Momma turned over the blog to me today and let me pick my topic. So here we go....these are the things I tried to eat yesterday.
A chair cushion and the leg of my play mobile. 
Toys. BORING!
Momma's toe. WHOA--she needs a pedi STAT! She never lets me get a good taste of that. Maybe she would after a nice pedi.
Speckles's tail. Blech. I don't get the whole "hair of the dog" thing.
The leg of Sissy's easel. 
That's momma's thumb. Actually, any part of her hand I can get in my mouth is good. She doesn't let me do that anymore since I have these two hard things in my mouth.

I also gave Momma a big, wet, sloppy kiss yesterday. She went for the cheek and I turned. HAHAHA! I love my Momma. I was playing in the floor yesterday, crawled over to her, let us a fuss for her to pick me up (she's getting trained pretty good about that), put my head on her shoulder and went right to sleep.

But back to the things I like to put in my mouth. Momma and Daddy BOTH get all worked up when I try to put those long things in my mouth....what do they call them? Cords? I like cords. They try to hide them and put things in front of them, but I can find them. I took the one out of Momma's computer and put it in my mouth the other day--she got really excited about that. They moved my bed out from the wall cause I was trying to get the one to that camera thing they spy on me with. Gotta keep them on their toes.

Well, time to get take a nap. Later peeps!
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment