Friday, July 18, 2014

Sweet baby...

I hate when I realize that things I've written never publish on here. This is from a couple weeks ago. Isla has her glasses now and Sierra is finally starting to sleep better.....


Sierra isn't sleeping through the night yet but she's the easiest baby to put to bed. When she's tired and fussy, she usually wants to be put in her bed.  Occasionally she'll want to cuddle. When she's ready to sleep, she flips on her belly, pulls her arms in at her sides and pulls her knees in, pushing her butt up in the air.

My sweet big girl has to get glasses. She failed her 3 year old screen but was just "borderline" for needing glasses last year so the doctor recommended waiting and seeing. This year the doctor said glasses.  Hopefully she'll outgrow it (she's farsighted). Right now she's excited. Here are the glasses she picked out. She said she wanted pink sparkly glasses but fell in love with these--pink, no sparkles. I think I'm going to have a friend of mine add some bling for her!

Another pair she tried on...

And some of this year's "vintage" pictures from school.


No comments:

Post a Comment