Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bizarro thoughts, bizarro dreams

The dream first. Last night (actually this morning between potty break #3 and potty break #4), I dreamt that my grandpa got his nose pierced and came to see me wearing one of those belly button bar thingys in his nose. I can't remember if he was wearing overalls or not, I was too distracted by the nose. (I don't think I've ever seen my grandpa wear anything but overalls. Usually without a shirt, but if he's coming somewhere he'll put a shirt on over the outside of the overalls, leaving most of the buttons undone of course).

Bizarro thoughts. Remember the movie Short Circuit with Ally Sheedy and the robot? The robot was the 5th one produced or something and was called #5 (I think his name was also Johnny). Anyway, the often repeated line in the movie was "#5 is ALIVE." This is pregnancy #5 for us. #5 is ALIVE!

Gotta get the rambunctious dog to doggy day care and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment