Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekend update....

P's been sick all weekend so not a lot has gotten done around the house. He did finish the trim in our bedroom and we took a dresser downstairs to the storage room so our bedroom feels bigger and the bassinet won't feel so cramped.

Since so much of what I feel like needs to be done around here depends on P doing some things first--or at least helping me with things, I did a craft project yesterday. Pictures to come. I'd ordered a transfer that says "My Price Charming did come...His name is Daddy!" so it put that on a board yesterday and decorated it.

P was able to go out and about for a little while today and we went to Target to do our baby registry. Gotta love shopping without spending any money. While we were there, we picked up a baby gift for some friends.

Gotta go--there's an obnoxious dog talking to me. Gotta send him outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment