Sunday, September 13, 2009

Just hanging out....

Isla, P, and I have just been hanging out. My dad installed the carpet in the nursery on ultrasound day and it looks great. We've moved the stuff out of the computer room and will tear up that old carpet today so he can install the new carpet in there tomorrow. Ok, P will take out the old carpet...Mom, Dad, P, and P's mom all are commenting on things I shouldn't be doing. I'll help take out the padding and I'll sit in the floor and pull up the staples. Nothing too exertional for me and Isla.

I made monthiversary onesies yesterday. I downloaded the template from Good Food, Good Friends, Good Life, changed some colors (made some more girly!) and made some other modifications (like instead of 0 months, I have Fresh Out of the Womb). Somehow I managed to not buy 0-3 month onesies (and I'm not buying NB stuff for Isla--my family tends to have big babies!) so I still need to do the smallest ones. Oh, I also made a onesie that says "Mommy & Daddy's Lil' vacation souvenir."

Mom and I went to Carters Friday afternoon and I bought a few things. I also bought a few items for next summer at Macys yesterday--HUGE sale. I have to stop buying clothing, but its so much fun! Isla has a cute little denim skirt (which violates my and A's rule that it doesn't matter what size you are, nothing should be worn that is wider than it is long), a soft pink winter coat, and so many cute sleepers. I should take pictures of some of the clothes and the onesies to post. Maybe I'll do that this afternoon.

Time to get ready for church! More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment