Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Take two!

We had a great weekend even though it started off a little rough. I left work early Friday to go to the doctor. Strep. There went my Friday afternoon plans. Saturday we drove to Nashville--a nice drive although the last 20 miles took 2 hours. We went to Bicentennial Park and to the Farmer's Market Friday night. It rained on us on the way there, but once we got there the weather was beautiful. Unfortunately the fountains in the park were damaged in last year's flooding so we didn't get to see those. Sunday we went to Centennial Park and I got to practice shooting with my new lens. We had lunch with my aunt and uncle and they watched Isla while we went to a Renaissance fair. We went to the zoo before coming home Monday. Baby Girl slept for over 2 hours on the way home, I got to stop for one of my favorite soups, and we made it home early evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment