Saturday, October 15, 2011

Winston pictures....

So I don't actually have this month's pictures ready to upload yet.  We just got around to taking them this morning.  Momma is slipping on that 12th of the month thing.  When I told her this morning that we needed to take Winston pictures, she went in her room and starting moving the other kids from the toy chest and trying to pull Winston into the floor.  Then she handed me the white onesie and actually STOOD STILL for me to put it on her.  Then she started pointing to the montly stickers on the wall over her changing table and telling me she needed one of those.  When I got out my camera, she positioned herself in front of the bear and started posing.  But I couldn't get the lens on my camera.  Once I did and told her I was ready, she sat back down and said "CHEESE" as I started taking pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment