Thursday, May 28, 2009

Is it too early to claim pregnancy brain?

Yesterday was Speckles birthday and she always gets ice cream for her birthday. No, she doesn't get a party, just ice cream. I stopped at Food Giant and bought a pint of vanilla to split among the four of us. I specifically remember thinking during the 3 minute drive home that I hoped I remember to put the ice cream in the freezer when I got home. Forty-five minutes later, I look in the dining room to see the ice cream sitting on the table. Luckily, neither of the pups, nor P and I are picky about ice cream. It sufficiently refroze for consumption.

Meanwhile, still no morning sickness. I've been really hungry though--I'm goint to try not obsess about points or calories and just make good food choices. I've been tired, but not as bad as it was with the last pregnancy--my thyroid levels were low then. This time I started out in the upper range of normal so Dr. H thought I'd be good with the same dosage. We'll check it again next month to make sure.

More later,

No comments:

Post a Comment