Friday, May 29, 2009

Waiting for a phone call....

A little bit of spotting this morning so we're checking HCG levels again. The lab said Dr S's office should have the results in about an hour. I've been home an hour now so hopefully they'll call soon with a BIG number to reassure me.

UPDATE: BIG number!!! 14,000! Tripled in the last 3 days! Its been about 15 hours and no more spotting. Hopefully it was just some superficial skin irritation and not actually spotting. My ultrasound appointment is in 62 hours. I pray we see around a 6 week fetus with a strong heartbeat. Or hey, with the way my levels have been increasing, maybe 2 fetuses with strong heartbeats!

P's in New Orleans this weekend and my plan is to be very sedentary. I rented some movies and I have plenty of reading materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment