Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Our little coqui....

My hcg levels tripled in 48 hours. This is good. I can be hopeful. I was excited to find out my levels rose from 43 to 135 in 48 hours. But I still can't really be excited about being pregnant. I may have a hard time being excited until I see an ultrasound after 8 weeks. With my longest pregnancy, the ultrasound at 11 weeks showed the baby stopped growing at 8 weeks. Speaking of ultrasounds, Dr H went ahead and scheduled one for June 1. We may not be able to see much because I won't even be 6 weeks yet, but I hope he'll order another one the next week if we can't see a heartbeat yet.

I saw Dr. S today for an ear thing and mentioned that I'm obsessively peeing on sticks to see how fast they turn positive. I know there's no scientific basis for doing that, but it makes me feel better.

Saying lots of prayers, please join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment