Sunday, June 14, 2009

Morning, noon, & night

Rico isn't being very discriminatory with the timing of morning sickness. Yesterday I finally found something to ease my nausea...vomitting. Felt much better after that.

In 48 hours, our second ultrasound will be over. I pray its a happy day. Mom's going with me because I can't face an ultrsound on my own. P seems confident that all will be okay--he's much more optimistic than I am these days. I know the morning sickness is a good sign, but I still can't equate being pregnant with having a baby.

Meanwhile, my jeans start the day feeling comfy but get snug at the waist by the end of the day. I've gained about 5 pounds in 2 weeks trying to eat around morning sickness--after vomitting yesterday the scale was actually lower than it was when I found out about Rico. But once I rehydrated the number went back up. Hopefully the eating situation will get easier.

We went to game night at a friend's house last night. Love her place and we had tons of fun. It seemed strange that none of those friends know about Rico, but I'm not willing to share that info just yet. Maybe after Tuesday. Meanwhile I got to love on baby Grace awhile. She's so sweet.

More Tuesday after The Ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment