Thursday, June 25, 2009

Nothing new....

I'm staying sick enough that for the most part I'm feeling good about everything going as its supposed to.

I defended my internship paper Monday and my biggest concern about the event was that my morning sickness would pop up at 3:30 in the afternoon and I'd get sick in the middle of the discussion. Rico managed to behave though--I was sick right before I left work and as soon as I got home, but he behaved himself while I was at school. A few polishing type corrections this weekend and I will officially be an August grad.

I have my first official prenatal visit this morning. Hopefully I can remember all the family medical history or we can just refer to the form from last year. Still hoping that we might hear the heartbeat today, but trying to convince myself its too early and not to get my hopes too high.

More later--

No comments:

Post a Comment