Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ultrasound, morning sickness, sore boobs, oh my!

We had our ultrasound yesterday. Rico measured right at where he was supposed to. We were able to see the heartbeat and it measured 90 by the nurse's count or 92 or 93 by the machine measurement. I've read everything over 80 is good at this point, that 90-120 is normal at this point, or that anything under 100 is concerning. Dr. H didn't seem worried though and Dr. S wasn't worried when I spoke with her today either. We'll check again in 2 weeks when I'm right at 8 weeks. Unfortunately, we can't sedate me for the next 2 weeks.

Meanwhile morning sickness has kicked in so that's reassuring. Its hard to figure out what food sounds good, but once I do, I eat too much. Tonight it was Rice-A-Roni--YUM! P went the store and bought it and made it for me. He had one serving, I had the rest of the box. Last night it was bread.

The boobs are also a little sore. Not bad, but then that's never been a PMS symptom for me anyway.

I've still only told a couple of people but P has told all his coworkers. I'm still not really comfortable telling people. If something happens, I can't handle having people know but not say anything again.

No comments:

Post a Comment