Sunday, June 7, 2009

Rough weekend...

The morning sickness has been present for most of the weekend. I've had a few good hours here and there, but overall, I'm getting lots of reassurance that everything is going well with Rico. No actual vomitting, but lots and lots of nausea.

I've been really lazy this weekend and haven't gotten much done. I managed to fix lunch yesterday and ran a couple errands. Today I went to church but wasn't sure I was going to make it through the service. At some point today, it struck me that cookie dough sounded yummy, but alas, Rico can't have raw eggs. So I decided cupcakes are an acceptable substitute. I had some batter before adding the eggs. I'll have one and then put the rest in the freezer. I need to take treats to work in a few days anyway.

Going to go check on my cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment