Saturday, August 29, 2009

There's a BABY in there!

P got to feel the baby move last night. I don't feel a lot of movement yet, but last night we were watching tv and I felt Rico moving around some. It didn't really feel like kicks--not like it did one time, but just movement. I put P's hand on my tummy and he was able to feel too. There's a BABY in there!

Today we're painting the nursery. I'm on a fresh air break. I decided I like painting much better when 1. there isn't so much trimming because we took up the baseboards and door facings (I think we might paint them white before putting them back up) 2. we don't care about the floor. We're getting new carpet in there. and 3. there's no furniture in there. I'll post pictures soon. It's a pale yellow. It will definately took two coats, if not three. We're just painting over a beigey color but it was darker than this yellow so it's bleeding through. While we're waiting for the first coat to dry, we're going to go look at a couple of carpet places.

Things are moving right along! Eleven days until THE ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment