Friday, August 7, 2009

Updates....

Surprisingly, time seems to be flying by right now. Week 15 already. I've been reading a lot about quickening and feeling Rico for the first time. I don't know if it was the power of suggestion Tuesday night because I'd been reading so much about it or what, but I was lying in bed and felt a little tap-tap-tap from the inside. It was surprising and I don't know if it was him or something else. Mom says hers was more of a flutter or rumble when she'd first feel us but some people I've read have the tap-tap feeling first. Anyway, the tap-tap-tap was right in the area where we find Rico to listen to his heartbeat so it might have been him. Nothing since then. Gotta be patient.

Morning sickness is still sticking around a bit. I'll go a few days with nothing (I even went 7 or 8!), then I'll get sick. The good part is that it doesn’t last long when it happens now.

3 weeks to my next doctor's appointment. Dr. S said we'll schedule the ultrasound then. Hopefully we'll be able to find out if he's really a him or he's a her. P doesn't seem so certain its a boy anymore--I had little girl dreams twice last week. He's a big believer in momma knowing. We'll find out next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment