Sunday, October 4, 2009

Projects...


P put the crib together today.

I added some stuff to our Toys R Us registry yesterday and while I was in the store I picked up some plain bibs to decorate. The pink one says Isla in different fonts. The green one says 'Lil Sweet, then has a picture of a pea (one of the docs P works with calls him Sweet P). One says if you're reading this, hand me to grandpa. One says Jesus loves me and so does Daddy.

The white bib has a picture of the US flag and the Puerto Rican flag and says Made in Puerto Rica with American parts. The yellow bib has the Puerto Rican flag on it and says Puerto Rican baby.

Here's the wall hanging I made last weekend.

And the Halloween t-shirt I made for me. I found the design online and stole it to make it myself. It took me much longer to make than it should have, but finally I realized I was reading the directions from the transfer paper for light colored fabrics and the directions for dark fabrics is significantly different.

No comments:

Post a Comment