Tuesday, December 15, 2009

(Almost) 34 week check-up

P went with me to my regular check-up yesterday and everything looked good. The nurse told me last time that we'd start waist down exams this time, but she was off a visit--we start those in 2 more weeks. My doctor reassured me that the ultrasound estimate on weight could be a pound off and usually if it's off, it overestimates. This is going to be a big baby--a pound variance could be the difference between a 9 pounder and a 10 pounder! When I go back next time, I'll have to have the Group B Strep swabbing. In 3 weeks, I go back for another ultrasound to check growth--I'm hoping at that point we can get a better idea of when and how this baby is coming out. I'm not ready for her now--I know she needs more cooking time--but I really hope she decides to come before her due date!

And Happy Birthday to my sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment