Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can't sleep

It's 3:30 in the morning and I've been awake for at least an hour. First it was hip pain, then my mind started racing, then Bumper decided if someone else was moving around, it must be time to go outside to potty and play, then the hunger started... UGH. I went ahead and got up about 30 minutes ago to at least quiet the dog so P can get some sleep. I've been playing games on Facebook. Now I have a dog resting his head (and front paws and upper body) on one leg and the laptop on the other. Oh, and Isla's found some spot she likes the last few days that involves some body part wedged in the left side of my ribcage. I ate an orange but I'm still hungry. And I'm sleepy. And uncomfortable. And what's with these things that feel like menstrual cramps? I've read they're Braxton Hicks and I've read they're not. But they're infrequent so I'm not going to worry too much about them. Isla--if you're reading this is in a few years, these are the joys of being 35 weeks pregnant with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment