Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

P and I had a fairly lazy Christmas. He loves his new birthday robe and spent most of the morning in it. Bumper seemed to like us lazing around the house too.

For the most part, the pups were fairly lazy yesterday too.

P and I went to the late Christmas Eve service at church so we didn't have anyone going with us to take our picture before church. So this year's Christmas pic was taken Christmas Day when my parents came over for brunch. The pic from 2 years ago is still my favorite. Hopefully next year I can be back to that size. We'll also have a nearly one year old in the pic with us!

Here's a picture taken after my last shower. M got Isla what EVERY girl needs...a shoe wardrobe! How great is that?


I've been wanting to write something for Isla...hopefully that post will come in the next few days. I'm just having trouble putting everything I want to tell my little girl into words. I've told her from the beginning that she can't come out until January....January is almost here and I'm getting quite anxious to meet her! Still, I understand what so many mommies have told me about how much they missed being able to feel their little ones after they were born. I was looking back through my blog yesterday and saw an entry from August where I talked about feeling her move---I can't believe I've been feeling her move around in there for 4 months!

Time to get going....P and I are going to the gym so I can hang out in the pool awhile. My feet have started swelling the past few days so hopefully the pool will help that.

No comments:

Post a Comment