Sunday, January 10, 2010

Not much to update....

Still pregnant. Isla's been moving around a ton today. I've been so hungry the past few days and overall, so tired. Yesterday I had a burst of energy for about 2 hours, but that was all there was. P's been on call all weekend and has been gone a lot. Friday night he had to leave at midnight and as soon as he did, the strongest Braxton Hicks contractions I've had decided to show up. That didn't really relax me to go back to sleep. The BHs were kind of funny though---I felt everything contract and then Isla seemed to try to pop it back out like it was crowding her. Anyway in another 10 hours he'll have his call weekend for the month over with and we won't have to worry about it. I think he's on call on a Wednesday in the next week or two--hopefully that will go better than this weekend did.

I set up a page online to guess Isla's weight, length, date and time of birth. Go to www.expectnet.com/games/wheresisla to see the guesses and enter your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment