Sunday, January 3, 2010

Marcel Marceau trying to get out of a box....

That's what movements have felt like today. Isla is a mime stuck in a box--I feel her here, then here, then here...all over. She keeps trying to push her way out through my belly and I've told her she has to swim DOWN to find the exit. She's not listening. Not many Braxton Hicks this weekend so I'll be surprised if I'm more than 1 cm tomorrow. I haven't been nesting, but I've been feeling very much like a hermit. We went to Wal-Mart early Saturday morning. We got back at 7:30 yesterday morning and I didn't even step outside again until 7:30 this evening when ice cream called me to the gas station on the corner. Tomorrow I have to go back to work, then the chiropractor, then the doctor. And I have to stop by the bank. Hopefully I'll be back home by 3:00--I'm really liking the naps these days. They help so much since I don't sleep well at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment