Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

For some reason, I've been especially tired today. I've slept about 3 hours this evening and am trying to stay awake for the last hour of the year. Obviously no big holiday parties for me and Sprout tonight.

I had my first food scent aversion last night--something in a big of mixed veggies was quite offensive. I didn't get nauseous, but it was pretty bad. Today, the emotions have been a bit roller-coastery. I can't identify it. It's not really that I feel sad or irritable or upset. I guess lonely is the best way to describe it.

Earlier today I found my thoughts drifting forward in time, wishing the end of the first trimester were over. I stopped the thoughts and reminded myself that THIS is the day. Today I am pregnant. Rejoice. Be glad. Focus on today. Tomorrow will come later. It felt good to pull my thoughts back like that.

Going to try to finish the last couple of chapters of my book before the year ends. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment