Friday, December 19, 2008

A new friend...

Our friends the Bs had their baby yesterday. I hope to see Grace soon. I'm so excited for them! They posted pictures online last night (by "they" I assume it was new Daddy). Grace is beautiful.

Today, I focus on today. The next couple of days are going to be long and tiring. After work today I have to go pick up an Angel Food box that I ordered for the family we adopted for Christmas at work. Tonight is P's Christmas party and tomorrow is the extended family to-do with my dad's family. I'm going to Wal-Mart before work to pick up what I need to make my new favorite salad. I'll have to make it tomorrow morning. I've also made Oreo Balls to take. It's going to be a busy, tiring weekend. But today, I focus on today.

My first injection went well--it stung a bit for about 20 or 30 minutes. By mid-morning it was pretty shades of blue and purple. Now it's a dark purple, black.

Take care,

l

No comments:

Post a Comment