Monday, July 6, 2009

Divine signs?

I know symptoms such as morning sickness and sore boobs can come and go but it feels like God is using them to reassure me about things. I'd been feeling better the past few days, especially with the morning sickness.

This morning I had a dream that I'd started spotting (I actually dreamt that I'd had a dream that I'd started spotting, then woke up and did start spotting). Admittedly, it shook me up a little. I was confused when I first woke up---did I? didn't I? It took me a minute to realize what was real and what had happened. Luckily in the dream, I was in another country so waking up in my own bed helped reassure me that it was only a dream.

Still, the thought was there. But alas, morning sickness struck again pretty strong today and the girls are a bit more tender than usual so it feels like all is well. P wants to "go fishing" for the heartbeat tonight. I have to remember that even if we can't find it, it doesn't mean anything is wrong--we just may not be able to find it every time.

more later-

l

1 comment:

  1. I, too, have dreamed I was dreaming! It's crazy to wake up amidst so much confusion.

    ReplyDelete