Friday, October 16, 2009

Baby book....

I've given my mom a hard time for years about my baby book. The older of my two brothers had a baby book that was mostly completed. The next brother had a half-completed baby book. My baby book was still in the box with the Sears price sticker on it, not a thing written in it. Not. A. Thing. Not long after getting pregnant, I took the book from my parent's house and told mom I'd use it if we found out we're having a girl. I started looking through it the other day and discovered that 1973 baby books were a bit different than what would be included in baby books today. How many x-rays have I had? Uh, none. Not even at my last dental cleaning! I don't remember what else seemed out of date, but I don't think I'll use that as Isla's baby book. I haven't started one yet...I'm actually debating whether I need one or if I should just keep the blog up and maybe have it printed and bound for her at some point.

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment