Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gymnastics....

This little girl was ACTIVE yesterday. I asked M if I could count her acrobatics as my exercise for the day. She said no. All afternoon it felt like a gymnastics competition was going on inside me. Its amazing to feel that and know it means she's getting bigger and stronger. Thankfully its not painful at this point. She's gotten in a couple of jabs (mostly to my bladder) but for the most part, she's been nice to mommmy. We put the doppler on my belly last night and we'd hear her heartbeat for a few seconds, then a flip, then nothing for a few seconds, then another flip, then we'd hear her again. P has been able to feel her movements quite a bit and the last 2 nights there have been times when I could see skin flutters on my belly that corresponded with what I was feeling inside. I'm sure someone else wouldn't have noticed it--it was very subtle but I could match it up to the feelings.

Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment