Monday, November 2, 2009

At least its not the flu!

I hate being sick. I hate being sick! I HATE BEING SICK!! ESPECIALLY while pregnant! It's just a cold/allergies/sinusy stuff, but the timing of it really sucks. I'm starting to feel overwhelmed again about having so much to do and P's taking his recertification exam this week so he's been really focused on that and not on the things I'm stressing about. And he's fussing that I need to rest and take care of myself (yes, I know he's right!) so I don't need to be doing them all anyway. I tried to not do much over the weekend. I'd rest awhile, then when it was time for a potty break (for me or the dogs), I'd put up a little bit of laundry or clear a couple things off the kitchen table. I promised I'd stay home and rest today--he wanted me to stay home Thursday and Friday but both days I said I'd come home if I got to work and felt worse but then ended up working all day. So the plan today is to take Bumper to doggy day care to get some good exercise (and me to get some quiet), stop at Walgreens for Robitussin, and come home and do nothing. We have our first class tonight at 6--the epidural class. We also preregister for the hospital stay tonight, although my insurance is changing as of January 1 so I'll have to take care of that part of things later. We can't reschedule the class because it's only on Monday nights and our regular childbirth class starts next Monday and lasts the rest of the month. And the hospital wants this class completed by the 7th month.

More later--possibly later today and I rest and take things easy.

1 comment: