Friday, November 13, 2009

Ultrasound pictures....







She's going to be a little chunk! Look at those chubby little cheeks. She was measuring a couple weeks ahead or in the 75th percentile for her gestational age. I'm not at all surprised that she's going to be a big baby--all the babies in my family tend to be big!

I've read how you shouldn't lay on your back after week 20 or so. I wasn't flat on my back during the ultrasound, but I suddenly started getting really hot, dizzy, nauseous, and my head was pounding. I really thought I was going to pass out. I moved to my side and my mom got me a wet washcloth and I was fine in a few minutes. Crisis averted. Guess that's why you shouldn't lay on your back when pregnant!

Ultrasounds are so exciting! I just love them. The tech today was going through things faster than techs I've had in the past and she wasn't very reassuring when she'd tell us she couldn't tell us anything when we'd ask her a question. She did tell us that the placenta was 9 cm away from the cervix so that's good. I guess she can tell us things that are measurable, but not things that require interpretation. I'll have to wait until Monday to find out for sure that the radiologist said everything was okay.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment