Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A bit of this, a bit of that.....

I know I haven't updated in awhile. Things have been pretty hectic. Seems like Isla and I haven't been spending much of our days at home. I don't see myself getting out of my monkey pants today though (unless she spits up all over them). P's been coughing for a week and it seems to have attacked me last night. GGGGRRR. Need to find out if there's anything I can take since I'm still breastfeeding.

Isla's been the little traveller--she's been to two new states (Illinois and Kentucky) and yesterday she took Grandma and I to St. Louis to pick up Daddy's new car. After we got back last night I went to the local Honda dealership and traded my Toyota for a CR-V.

Isla had a really good weight check last week--she'd gained 12 ounces in a week and was 8 pounds 3 ounces at the doctor's office. Unfortunately the cereal the doctor had us add to her formula for reflux seemed to making her really strain to have a bowel movement. We got back on the cereal and she's not straining but she's also back to not wanting to eat as much as she should. I weighed her last night and she hasn't gained anything in the 5 days since she was at the doctor's office. We're going to give her more cereal again--hopefully a more gradual increase will be easier on her. If she's still straining I'll ask the doctor what we can do about that.

I think Isla's trying to wake up. Hopefully she'll take another bottle and go back to sleep a bit so I can too.

Hopefully I'll update more in a day or so. I've been playing with our new camcorder and need to learn how to transfer video to the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment