Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Two more weeks...

I can't believe my maternity leave will be over in 2 weeks. Since we'll be out of town most of that time it seems like its ending even sooner. Today was my last Tuesday home with my baby. Tomorrow will seem like my like day at home (although I will have a Monday after we get back before I go back to work). Last week I was ready to go back, but now, not so much. But I'm so thankful that I was able to take off 12 weeks to get to know my little girl. I'm also thankful that the option to stay home is out there--it would certainly mean making changes but it is an option. At this point its not an option I want to pursue--I need some more structure and socialization in my life than I've had the past few months.

Its amazing how much love that little girl inspires. I can't believe how blessed we are. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment