Thursday, March 11, 2010

Grow baby, grow!

Somehow we ended up with a baby who doesn't eat well. She's 2 months tomorrow and just over a pound over her birth weight. She's had problems with suction, reflux, and constipation. After weighing her this morning and seeing she'd only gained 4 ounces in 2 weeks, I sat and cried. Then I called the wonderful LC and had a chat with her. She suggested (the generic of the) Gentlease formula and to stop the water Isla has been drinking for constipation. Hopefully this will digest better, not cause constipation, and let her eat more without hurting. I'll check back in with the LC Monday and she has her 2 month check-up Tuesday.

Tomorrow...updated Winston photos!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Lisa Feeding is what I specialize in. If she is not sucking well, let me come over and take a look at her. I might be able to offer some suggestions.

    ReplyDelete